must have picture books linky party


The Teacher Wife



Summer time is a great time to check for awesome picture books to use in class so i am joining Lindsey's great linky party...

Here are my five favorite picture books:
1. THE NIGHT BEFORE KINDERGARTEN: is a great book for the first day of school.

2. MEG AND MOG. I love all MEg and Mog's books they are so easy to understand for my ESL students and so colorful....

3. GO AWAY BIG GREEN MONSTER: simply perfect for halloween. Every year kids want to hear the story over and over again.
















4. THE VERY HUNGRY CATERPILLAR
. This book is brilliant... there are sooo many things you can learn from it.










and last but not least my favorite book of all times, the one that gives name to my blog.

5. THE POLAR EXPRESS. Everybody knows this awesome book and how much the kids love it.











I can't wait to see all the fantastic books you are recomending.
Have a great day.

2 comments:

Courtney said...

The Polar Express is always so wonderful to read to my students! :) Great choices for your list

Make sure to stop by and enter my giveaway
-Courtney
2ndgradesnapshots.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Great book list!! The Polar Express is one of my favorite Christmas stories!!!!

Newest Follower,
Nicole
Lanier's Kindergarten Lions

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...