GETTING STARTED WITH SCHOOL

During this week we have been meeting all of our students. I am a co-teacher in 5 years C but i also teach 5 years A and B. ( which means 40 students apart from my original 20 students in 5years C.)

We have been checking the students' level and, as I always do, we read The kissing hand book which is my absolute favorite for the begining of the school year. 

The kids made lovely drawings ( i'll take pictures on monday) and then they colored, cut and glue a chester puppet, which ended up being very cool.

We also started our phonics learning, i am excited to see their progress in reading.


Next week, we will work on numbers and colors using the BROWN BEAR book and most of the ideas from the lovely teachers that i follow. I'll tell you how it goes.





TAKE CARE

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...