I INTRODUCE YOU TO MY CLASSROOM

So I started my job in a school in Pamplona. I teach 5 years old in a bilingual school. These past weeks have been crazy. I moved to a new city, met my new flatmates, decorated my room and met the teachers at school. Lucky me, everyone has been amazing to me here. I have the best coworkers ever so i think we will be able to do great things with the kids.

I met my students on tuesday, I am not aloud to speak spanish to them, but although they are 5 they can understand me pretty well.
THIS IS THE SCHOOL: I'll take some pics of the inside soon
door and students cubbies


board and  english routines charts

ROUTINES CHARTS: CALENDAR, WEATHER CHART, HELPER OF THE DAY AND BEHAVIOR CHART 

Here you have the computer center and the table with my pointers and stamps

sink, art center and materials (i think i'll place my phonics chart in this wall)

literacy center, rules and clock

There are still a lot of things to add to the classroom, i'll show you the progress

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...