MORNING MESSAGE

I have started using morning messages in my class this week, and my students loooove it.
Now the message is quite simple but i will be adding more difficult words to it.   

                                                        


I generally ask the kids to circle the sounds we have been working in class, relate some dots to numbers or write certain letters upper or lowercase.

                                          
We are out of school from thursday until monday because it's the towns festival!!!. Look at the adorable drawing Aitor made representing the fireworks in the town.

So i came  back home to see my people so excited!.  But i am also looking forward to see my adorable students on monday.


take care

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...