ORAL MATH PROBLEMS IN KINDERGARTEN

Hi there!
I just uploaded an oral math problems set to my TPT store. (click on the picture to get to it). There you can find oral activities to practice arithhmetics with your kindergarteners. There are sequencing problems with sequencing cards, questions where the answer is included in the question, questions that are unable to  be resolved with the information given and arithmetic problems.

I use them twice a week with my students to practice math concepts orally as required in the spanish kindergarten standards.





I hope you find them useful. 




2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi I just found your blog today! Thanks for following me on my blog! I'm going to give you a shout out on my blog because you have such awesome ideas!

Rebecca
Teaching First

Holly said...

I'm a new follower - Rebecca's shout-out brought me here!

Can't wait to explore!!! :)

Holly
Crisscross Applesauce in First Grade

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...